Men are like wine...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL....some need more stomping than others!! Like this one!! Julie~~think I will keep stomping till I get more carboys,,,cuz I'm not waiting for him to mature!!1:D

Are you sure this doesn't apply to women?

Hell, I have been married for 47 years and still untrainable. No amount of stomping works.

Then again I've always been mellow.

It is the boss (read wife)that needs to mellow out.

Last edited:
I told my wife that men are like fine wine, that they get better with age. So she locked me in the cellar.

LOL....some need more stomping than others!! Like this one!! Julie~~think I will keep stomping till I get more carboys,,,cuz I'm not waiting for him to mature!!1:D
Dang Terry If I knew you needed some I could of helped. I just sold a bunch to some friends. I had come into a deal I couldn't pass up but I didn't need to add to the 40 or more I already have. Sorry!

Dang Terry If I knew you needed some I could of helped. I just sold a bunch to some friends. I had come into a deal I couldn't pass up but I didn't need to add to the 40 or more I already have. Sorry!

Thanks, but if you ever have them again let me know! BTW,,did pick up one 5 gal from Presque Isle a few weeks ago.:db

Well Terry, all we need to do is keep sending him out of state for hunting and pick up carboys then :)

Well Terry, all we need to do is keep sending him out of state for hunting and pick up carboys then :)

Have you been reading my mind???:i

No, I think I finally got through to him that kit wines are fine, I like them but they are quick. Wine from scratch takes longer time in the carboys. Think he is getting it, cuz he kept bugging me if I needed to bottle the strawberry and I kept telling him not yet. I did tell him, that when he gets home he gets to take a taste to see if it is ok for him or needs to be sweetened alittle more.

Latest posts

Back