Marquette wine?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3274mike

Michigan Member
Reaction score
Just curious if there were any commercial Marquette wines out there would like to try. If so what is it called?

My favorite comes from Bear Creek winery here in Fargo. But I don't think they sell out of state.

I will put my Marquette up against the best, but you can't buy it :(
Check out Hid In Pines Vineyard

Farmer, my vines are 3 years old and hoping to get my first grapes. What yeast do you use for your marquette?

There is a winery, my wife and I have visited a few times on our way up to Minnesota, It is on Hwy 63, just barely into Minnesota. Four Daughters Vineyard & Winery, Spring Valley, MN. They make a very good Marquette. They seem a bit proud of it to me, but not horribly so.

Another really good one, and I think I remember them saying that their wines were available at some stores is Alexis Bailly Vineyard Hastings, MN.

Holy Cow! $26 bucks for a bottle of Marquette! Wonder if he is selling much. Its REALLY hard to get people to pay that much for non vinifera wine. If you can get it in their mouths you have a chance but still you can buy some pretty amazing bottles of wine for that kid of scratch. Nice winery and website!

Latest posts

Back