Mango Wine Success Ommgood

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1ChuckGauthier

Reaction score
:db:db:db
Backsweetened a gal of champane mango (yellow mango) to 1.014 today that had fermented down to dry. Success, best wine to date. Thanks to this board, I have been listening and reading and learning..........good things to come :ib

Mango Wine.jpg

I'm just getting started with making wine and always have lots of questions. You called it a champane mango. Is that because of the type of yeast you used or is it other reason. Sorry for the siloly questions. Thanks.

1ChuckGauthier sorry I missed this tread before. The labels are awesome and the wine looks nice also. You called this champagne, is it really carbonated? Just curious because it looks like you are using 1 1/2" corks and they are sticking out just a bit. If this is regular wine I am sure you're fine.

Hey everyone don't you see something wrong with this picture he said he bottled one gallon so where are the other two bottles ?

Two bottles set aside for my nephew.....dang, gotta start watching those promise's.....one more gal in reserve, time to hide it for a year. The mangoes were yellow mango's called champagne mango.........is wine, not champagn.

Here is a pic of another wine still very young, but oh so good....Thimbelberri/Red Huckleberri.....only had enough berries for a gal batch, got to find more next year. This is better than the Mango

Thimbelberri..Red Huckleberri Wine 003.jpg

Latest posts

Back