Making Wine Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I'm not too worried about it. Nothing tops my cabbage wine. It's disgusting, and it's also the only wine I haven't opened in about a year and a half. Not one bottle of it.

I think it probably would taste really good in sauerkraut (which I LOVE), but it was just so nasty when I bottled. I'm a little scared.

Uh...some wine I made with Muscadines and raisins. An experiment gone bad, kinda like Frankenstein, just no electricity.

Little Mikey drinks wine? I guess by now he would probably be of age...well, a little wine maybe.

Oh, I think he is approaching 40, actually.... I know he was a few years older than me.

Actually there are alot of wines I abhor. Cabernet Sauvignon is one, Syrah is another. Too tannic, too dry.

I have printmaster 15 and Label facxtory deluxe and just recieved label
paper from geo, does anyone know how to make labels on a full sheet? I
just made some using printmaster with avery 8254 labels from scratch,
they came out pretty good.

2005-04-09_195422_bottle_labels_015.jpg

Some pictures of my labels for my Welches wine, the right label is on
avery 8254 the left is on geos label paper, the colors are clearly more
crisp on the label paper, however it is also much more expensive.

2005-04-09_195811_bottle_labels_016.jpg

Thanks to masta I found the instructions to my camera, you can do all
kinds of stuff with it!! these pictures are 640x480 low resolution
strait from the camera.

2005-04-09_200107_bottle_labels_019.jpg

smiley2.gif
Very nice job, Stinkie. It's amazing what we can do when we actually read the instructions to something!
smiley36.gif
And don't you hate that it all reads like computer instructions!
smiley2.gif

I made some labels for my kit wine yesterday

2005-04-18_175057_rackijng_concord_006.jpg

I might need to find some more adult looking pictures to use..lol
these are on Avery 8254 3 1/3 X 4 labels, printed on my inkjet printer, then sprayed with matte finish. Thanks for the help.
smiley20.gif

Edited by: AAASTINKIE

I use a word processor program the generally come free with some computers. I the paper section they will format for avery labels. You can use any art work or photos. Print on plain paper and use glues sticks to apply glue. They wash off easy with no residue. Havent used on white wine sp condesation hasnt been a problem

Back