Made me a wine rack

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11 gallons will give you about 55 bottles, looks as though that rack only holds 48. Better make another one! Lol. Great looking rack though bud! I'm jealous

wine rack looks great, but I'm jealous that your garage looks as nice as it does. I have a 21 year old garage hermit living in mine that thinks he's gonna be a pizza delivery boy the rest of his life.
but really, the rack looks awesome, good job.

Please make me one..............or 6!:sm

Awesome job!

Really nice. I will drink one of the bottles you don't have room for on your rack. Be glad to help out

That's some beautiful workmanship! (someone beat me to 'nice rack' already)

What type of wood did you use? Is it oiled?

Thanks everyone this new wine hobby has been alot of fun so far!!!Now the wait to see if any of the wine turns out...

That's some beautiful workmanship! (someone beat me to 'nice rack' already)

What type of wood did you use? Is it oiled?

Thanks JoaniB I did it just from pictures of different racks on here and other sites,I could'nt find much info on a plan so I kinda winged it...It's #1 Select Pine with an oil stain wanted to do it in oak but the price of oak was out of my budget range,but i am happy with how it came out and how strudy it is..

Wow that's beautiful. I agree - it's kind of tall and could easily tip when loaded. You should secure it to the wall.

I also see a nice big EMPTY garage just waiting to be filled with more wine making activities! :)

Duster said:
wine rack looks great, but I'm jealous that your garage looks as nice as it does. I have a 21 year old garage hermit living in mine that thinks he's gonna be a pizza delivery boy the rest of his life.
but really, the rack looks awesome, good job.

Tell him to get up off his lazy *** and get to doing some real work! There is no reason for a 21 year old to still be living at home!

Latest posts

Back