Lunch on June 4th

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few of us wine makers are meeting Friday June 4th in Pittsburgh. If you live in the area and are interested in joining us please let me know. We are going to meet at 11:30 am at...

Primanti Brothers
200 Executive Drive
Cranberry, PA 16066

Bummer, I thought you said Plattsburgh for a second there!
smiley4.gif

If you ever have a luch there, let me know and I will pop right over.

runningwolf said:
appleman said:
Bummer, I thought you said Plattsburgh for a second there!
smiley4.gif

If you ever have a luch there, let me know and I will pop right over.

Is that like reading copper pipe instead of copper wire
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Oh listen to you, starting trouble over here! Some woman are always right and if someone misread pipe instead of wire, well........then it should have been pipe all along.
smiley36.gif

Folks, we had a great time yesterday meeting in Pittsburgh for the first time as a group of wine makers. We plan more get together's like this one and also some winery tours if anyone is interested. Below is a picture of the group that met. Left to right is myself,our newest member Julie, future members Dave, Doug and Steve. We all exchanged a lot of wine. The expressionson the patrons faces that were eating on the patio of the restaurant we went to was priceless as they were trying to figure out why all this wine was being passed around. All in All a great day.

DSCN1925.jpg

Looks like a great time......I know what you mean by the looks you get from some of the patrons when you get togather in a public place....Isn't great..
smiley36.gif

smiley20.gif
It would be nice to put some names on the other faces in the photo!!!
Other than the ones in the background
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
!

hannabarn said:
smiley20.gif
It would be nice to put some names on the other faces in the photo!!!
Other than the ones in the background
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
!

Barney, thanks for noting that. It was my intentions to do that but omitted by accident.
smiley5.gif

Waldo said:
What wines did you score?

SKEETER PEE!!, (2) Elderberry, Applejack, Nebbiolo & Blueberry Pomegranite, Peach Mango Riesling, Washington Riesling, Sangiovese, Chianti, Dry apple and Very berry Melomel (mead).

Like Dan I received a nebbiolo blueberry/pomegranate and the berry mead plus wild cherry pinot noir, black raspberrry merlot, australian reisling, peach mango pear, washington reisling, vidal, niagara/cranberry. I think that is it.

So far the nebbiolo blueberry/pomegranate is very good and the niagara/cranberry is fanastic - Dan this is better than the last one!

Dang, ya'll aint just playing around are ya. Sounds like you are doing some serious wine swapping !!!!

Waldo said:
Dang, ya'll aint just playing around are ya. Sounds like you are doing some serious wine swapping !!!!

LOL, well Dan and Steve both brought a case of wine, the rest of us brought a bottlefor each member, there was 4 members. I brought two extra bottles for Dan, we have become friends through another wine site and he had brought me quite a few bottles at a previous meeting. Yes I would say there was some serious swapping, you should have seen the looks of the people sitting on the patio of Primanti Brothers,
smiley36.gif

Julie said:
Waldo said:

LOL, well Dan and Steve both brought a case of wine, the rest of us brought a bottlefor each member, there was 4 members. I brought two extra bottles for Dan, we have become friends through another wine site and he had brought me quite a few bottles at a previous meeting. Yes I would say there was some serious swapping, you should have seen the looks of the people sitting on the patio of Primanti Brothers,
smiley36.gif

Waldo, the ATF pulled in 5 minutes after we got out here :)

Latest posts

Back