Looking for web based commercial muscadine wine information

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddrod

Reaction score
I am starting the process of opening up a small home based winery based on my muscadine wines I make. In researching the web the last few days and reading everything I can find there is one thing that becomes apparent very quickly. There is very little information on the web, youtube included, about commercial muscadine wine production. Now to clarify this statement, there is plenty of information about cultivars to use, planting and raising muscadines but not much about large scale production of the wine to include processing, fermenting, acid control, full juice wines vs water reduced wines, muscadine wine blends and so forth.

So if anyone can point me in the direction of some good resources with this information I would thankful. I have been researching the Univ of Arkansas and Miss sites and the state ag sites for Miss, Arkansas and North Carolina heavily.

Thanks,

Todd

Their is a Muscadine winery here in south Georgia called Horse Creek Winery they may be able to help. If it's product you need call Paulk Vineyards in Wray Ga. I've worked there for 6 years. We ship out truck loads of muscadines to many different wineries. 229-468-7873 You can find our Grapes at Publix and Wal-mart

Latest posts

Back