looking for vendor reccomendations

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwinMaples

Reaction score
Want to buy co2 cylinder, dual guage regulator, co2 hose line, with fitting that I can hook up an air chuck. I'm going to make some carbonator caps for sparkling Skeeter pee, etc.

Only beveragefactory.com seems to have everything but the air chuck. Has anyone had a good experience with them? And, their prices seem to be good.

Thanks for your help.

Jim

I would call around in your are who deals in Co2 cylinders. Alot of time they will either exchange bottles or they will only fill their own brand Co2 bottles. Just a heads up - thats all 0 amd defintley look at craigslist as well !!

Want to buy co2 cylinder, dual guage regulator, co2 hose line. . .

Thanks for your suggestions. Couldn't find anything close on Craigslist. Looked at ebay; some interesting offers, but many had no returns, or funky freight conditions.

I ordered from High Gravity in Tulsa, for several reasons:
* Have worked with them for years, both online and in the store.
* They answered a few questions I had promptly on the phone.
* $9.95 flat shipping.
* Everything is in stock.
* I should get the order Wednesday.

If any of you are within driving distance to Tulsa, OK, their store is worth a trip. Unless it's changed, they're open 7 days a week!

I did check with the people selling CO2, and they said they would fill it. Thanks again for your help.

Jim

Last edited:
Ive done some business with High Gravity and they were a pleasure, I actually bought my used keg/MLT with 3500 watt water heater element built in from them. It was a display model and they let me have it cheap and I polished it up to brand new from there. I tried to get them as a vendor here and they jumped on and looked around back then but never signed up as a vendor. Cant remember her name as she ran the brewing part of the store if I remember correctly.

Back