Quantcast

living down under

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

WaWa

Reaction score
The one (and probably only) disadvantage to living in this time zone is that every time I log on to this site all you guys are sleeping!!! No one on line! LOL Probably sleeping off a wine drinking session! I'm just about to start mine!!! Kiwifruit wine mmmmmm
Sweet Dreams all!

Tom

Reaction score
Yea same when we make wine U R sleeping I'm guessing. You gotta be like St Allie, stays up all hours.

WaWa

Reaction score
I try but my wine knocks me out!!!

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Hey speak for yourself I a always up waiting for you WaWa. New Zeland is 22 hours ahead of Alaska.

Leanne and I are still having a hard time with the time zones, and she is only 9 hours ahead of me.

I have gave Allie a hard time because if you are almost a day ahead then surly you can see the future!!

LMAO.

Leanne

Fiesty Winer
Reaction score
Hey speak for yourself I a always up waiting for you WaWa. New Zeland is 22 hours ahead of Alaska.

Leanne and I are still having a hard time with the time zones, and she is only 9 hours ahead of me.

I have gave Allie a hard time because if you are almost a day ahead then surly you can see the future!!

LMAO.
Well, thankfully neither of us sleeps very much do we honey? We still get to spend a few hours together. The time zones do drive me nuts though. Still, not for much longer.:D

WaWa

Reaction score
If only!!! tell the future that is, I'll do some research and get back to you.
Hey what are you going to do with all your wine Leanne when you move? I have plenty of Rellies over there who would be happy to help you out!!! LOL
I predict it will all be consumed before you leave......

Latest posts