living down under

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaWa

Reaction score
The one (and probably only) disadvantage to living in this time zone is that every time I log on to this site all you guys are sleeping!!! No one on line! LOL Probably sleeping off a wine drinking session! I'm just about to start mine!!! Kiwifruit wine mmmmmm
Sweet Dreams all!

Yea same when we make wine U R sleeping I'm guessing. You gotta be like St Allie, stays up all hours.

Hey speak for yourself I a always up waiting for you WaWa. New Zeland is 22 hours ahead of Alaska.

Leanne and I are still having a hard time with the time zones, and she is only 9 hours ahead of me.

I have gave Allie a hard time because if you are almost a day ahead then surly you can see the future!!

LMAO.

Hey speak for yourself I a always up waiting for you WaWa. New Zeland is 22 hours ahead of Alaska.

Leanne and I are still having a hard time with the time zones, and she is only 9 hours ahead of me.

I have gave Allie a hard time because if you are almost a day ahead then surly you can see the future!!

LMAO.

Well, thankfully neither of us sleeps very much do we honey? We still get to spend a few hours together. The time zones do drive me nuts though. Still, not for much longer.:D

If only!!! tell the future that is, I'll do some research and get back to you.
Hey what are you going to do with all your wine Leanne when you move? I have plenty of Rellies over there who would be happy to help you out!!! LOL
I predict it will all be consumed before you leave......

Latest posts

Back