WineXpert Limited Edition Kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darrenlm

Reaction score
Im interested in the limited edition kits that are on pre-order currently. I have my eye on the WE California Lake County Trio Blanca and also the RJ Australian Shiraz-Viognier. Just courious as to what other kits you guys are planning on making and get some opinions on previous limited release kits and how they are compared to others.

Thanks!

I have made most of the Winexpert LEandSpagnols RQover the past few years and most of them were excellent. It is a chance to get a kit that is only available once and they are well worth the price.

Sometimes WE or RJS will bring one of these kits into the regular product line up!!

I have pre-ordered the entire series of the WE LE kits and am just sitting here in a depressed state waiting for their arrival. I to as masta states look forward to making a kit that is only available for a limited time so I can have a special little feeling of pride about having them sitting in my cellar stash

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

Back