LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get better NW. I know about hospitals now. I spent most of Feb. in there. Now I don't go anywhere with out a musk. Mostly I stay home. I sure hope you'refeeling better soon.

I am ordering both of you to get better NOW.
smiley4.gif

I wish both Swill and NW the very best, and hope that you both will get better once again.

You Both will be in my prayers.

Feeling a tad better...Thank You,

Graduated from clear liquid to full clear..contains daiiry and other stuff.

Things are looking good,except for looking out the window....
smiley4.gif

Heres to you NW and swill life is good ,Lucille and i hope only for the best......................

Are you home yet? Still in the hospital? If so, in which city are you? Water and snow all over the place up here...
smiley18.gif

I am still hospitalized in Bemidji...plenty of snow here...but Jim came this PM and said it was colder and lots more snow at home.

I have graduated from 'clear liquids' to 'full liquids' today..Who knows what tomorrow will bring....Just one cheap thrill after another.'

Hoping to be well soon...Life goes on!!!

NW, kick bad cells and take names!!!!!! Get better soon! In my prayers every day~
smiley9.gif

Getting busy at this hospital....ambulances were lined up during the night.

Refugee's from the flooding in Fargo/Moorehead where they closed the hospital.

Getting the NG tube removed today...might go home tomorrow.

Life is getting better!!!

Great NW, hope you are back wining again soon.

Those NG tubes look so comfortable, I'm sure you'll be glad to lose yours

NW, I admire your attitude. You are a true inspiration, to all that know you.
smiley32.gif

Guess it's time for an update.....
I have been home since Saturday PM...
On a full liquid diet...It isn't that bad...nor that good either. Never thought I'd be excited about juices, cocoa, cappuccino, pudding, apple sauce, mashed potatoes and an occasional scrambled egg with cream cheese.

My energy level isn't too bad... Got the new computer set up on the desk and the old one set up in the 'sewing room/empty bottle storage area'...Will use the old printer and print labels down there...So, that's pretty cool.

Finally got unpacked and the house in order. The only casualty of our trip is the fish died the day I got home from the hospital...an 8oz Goldfish that could hardly turn around in the 10 gal tank...so got all that put away...[it was almost a celebration of his demise]

Even cleaned off the treadmill which we had offered to a friend with a new hip, but he didn't want it...So, beats walking out in the slush and mud...tho fresh air is good.

I will see the Oncologist next Tuesday...he felt I needed some re-coop time, but I wish I would have started Chemo by now. Hopefully will begin next Wed.

When compared to the alternative...Life is Good!!!!

Hang in there NW! You're always in our thoughts. Thanks for the update.

I can think of a lot of things that I would rather look forward than chemo. You are the most amazing and optimistic person on this forum! We are so happy you are back from your trip.

You get better there woman, we need lots of pics of you in your yard this season to help us get by!

Latest posts

Back