LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres to hoping you are feeling strong and well enough to enjoy the coming spring and summer!

From my personal experience, Mayo Clinic is the best possible place she could possibly be for diagnostic purposes! Our prayers are with her!!

For all the wine-board friends of NorthernWinos we had an update earlier this week, she is still at the Mayo -

JIM WENT HOME ON SUNDAY...NOT MUCH FOR HIM TO DO HERE...IT WAS HARD FOR HIM TO LEAVE, BUT HE WAS HERE 10 DAYS AND WITH NO NOTICE WHEN WE LEFT IT WAS GOOD FOR HIM TO GET HOME. THE ELEVATOR AND NEIGHBOR GOT JIM'S WHEAT PATCH PLANTED. NOW JIM HAS SHREADED THE CORN STALKS AND IS PLOWING TODAY TO GET THE SOYBEANS STARTED.

DON'T KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL BE HERE...BY PAST HISTORY IT WILL BE TIME OFF THE NG PUMP, THEN WATER AND LIQUID.WE ARE ARRANGING HOSPICE TO HELP WHEN I GET HOME...THEY ALMOST WON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT RELEASING YOU WITHOUT IT..YOU CAN TAKE AS MUCH ASSISTANCE AS YOU WANT OR NEED.

WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.

So Sorry that I have been so absent and have been missing all of the updates on NW. Barely a day goes by that I don't think of you and Jim. I am hoping that you will soon be home and feeling better.

Ramona

Pelican thank you so much for the continued updated on NW. We are all pulling for you NW. I am continually wishing you the best and keeping you in my thoughts. You are sorely missed for all the brightness you bring to the forum and our lives.

Take all the help they offer you and get to feeling the best you can. We all need to enjoy life to the best we can. Let them do the work for you, treat you when you need it and keep the pain down the best they can.

NW, they dont by any chance have a very good gardener to keep up your yard do they?
smiley4.gif
Missing you and your pics!
smiley19.gif

NW, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Let them take good care of you.

(((Hugs)))

No one will take care of those plants as good as NW. Prayers still going out for you as needed.

We're thinking about you and praying for you, NW. You brighten each of our lives by sharing the beauty of yours. Thanks for reminding us just how precious life is.

Any word on our ray of sunshine?

Does anyone have an address that they could PM to those who want to send a card? I would like it if you do.

I hope she is having some good days.

Thank you for letting us know Pelican. What an awful duty that is to inform us of this.

We will all miss her here that got to know her over the last few years she shared her life and wonderful outlook on it. She fought a courageous fight over the last few years and lived each day she was able to in the fullest. Those of you that have only been here for a while, look up some of her posts. You will be amazed at what she could do and accomplish.

I will miss your joy and general love of life.

Thank you for the update. As appleman stated, we will greatly miss her. Her attitude towards life has been an inspiration to so many people. If we all shared her compassion for life, the world would be a much better place. Please pass along my sympathy to her family.

I have only been on this forum since the latter part of last year . I have read NWs' entire thread . she had responded several times to questions I had and always gave out great advice. Even though I never had the honor of meeting her it was like she became family. I know I am not the only one here that feels this way . I want to say to her family that I am truely sorry for their loss and that she will be deeply missed by one and all.

BOB

Latest posts

Back