LeiniePrincess visit!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishWineP

Reaction score
The LeiniePrincess is here for wine and jerky!
smiley4.gif
We're having a Spanish Rioja with jerky. She and Bert posed for everyone.

20070103_161153_P2.jpg

MMMMMMMMM, venison jerky! Hey wait a minute, that looks like a commercial wine!
smiley3.gif

Now Wade, I don't need any smarty-pants comments from you! Bert and the PWP gave me free wine...what was I supposed to do? Turn it down? I think I could get kicked off of the forum for shenanigans like that!
smiley10.gif

Nice to see such good looking happy faces....How about a photo of THE Polish Wine Princess?????

Should be someone there to run the camera so we can see you....we have all showed our mugs....
smiley3.gif

Northern Winos said:
Nice to see such good looking happy faces....How about a photo of THE Polish Wine Princess?????

A photo just wouldn't do it. You just have to meet her in person to truly appreciate the Princess!
smiley32.gif

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

smurfe said:
Northern Winos said:

A photo just wouldn't do it. You just have to meet her in person to truly appreciate the Princess!
smiley32.gif

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

I have met the Princess too....what a nifty lady...she graciously came to visit me last summer when I was recovering from surgery and getting Chemo...she was also recovering from surgery...so we had a cup of tea and compared miseries...it was great fun...We are planing on going over here before spring rush and have a 'chin-wag' with them....

It's been loads of fun having another princess in the house!
smiley36.gif
I promise that we'll get a picture of me on the forum tonight. We're going to do a Wine of the Week tonight! More impressions of a wine!
smiley32.gif

PolishWineP said:
It's been loads of fun having another princess in the house!
smiley36.gif
I promise that we'll get a picture of me on the forum tonight. We're going to do a Wine of the Week tonight! More impressions of a wine!
smiley32.gif

I thought that you were the Cheese Frau!
smiley36.gif

20070104_092855_CheeseFrau.jpg

By the way, where did you find such a picture?
smiley3.gif

No, I'm not the Cheesefrau.
smiley36.gif
All I did was Google cheese images. My answer to most every question not related to wine. Google it!

PWP...what's the decoration on Bert's wine glass? I have a few I collected from Napa trips, one of which looks awfully similar to Bert's. It was from Cakebread Cellars. Pretty high end stuff (the Cakebread), but a treat for special occassions.

The LeiniePrincess and the PWP together will be like looking at twin sisters...
smiley17.gif

Back