LeiniePrincess visit!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Masta,
You're so sweet! And, you're so close! More like Mother/Daughter!
smiley36.gif

Leinie Princess was here for dinner tonight and we had a wine from Nothern Winos. We had their Apple Raspberry, A Table Wine. Mmmm....
20070104_201836_Bottle.jpg

Leinie Princess said it was flavorful with a tart apple zing. Bert said it has a tart apple flavor. The PWP said it had a tart apple flavor with good body.
It was served with Breaded pork chops, safron rice, aspargus, lefse and blackberries for dessert.
20070104_202740_Dinner.jpg

20070104_202820_Table.jpg

And yes, if you haven't already figured it out, the LeiniePrincess is our daughter. She's "home" for the first time since June, and we're more than glad to have her home. She and her brother have been having a great time tonight.

redwineleo said:
PWP...what's the decoration on Bert's wine glass? I have a few I collected from Napa trips, one of which looks awfully similar to Bert's. It was from Cakebread Cellars. Pretty high end stuff (the Cakebread), but a treat for special occassions.
That glass was a give-away from Vintner's Wine Cellar, where I first got Poor Bert into making wines. You get a free glass with each kit that you "make" there. We got a lot of glasses before we started making wine at home.

I still dont see a picture of PWP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smiley15.gif
But at least I'm full now, Thanks for dinner!

Well, Well Well, there she is. Nice to fianally meet you!
Edited by: wade

Well it sure is good that LeiniePrincess has that printed sweatshirt on so I know it's her otherwise I couldn't tell who is who in the picture!

PWP, Finally we meet the "Princess' " and the author of the weekly dinner and wine tasting. Dinner looks superb dahling and as always deeelish. I'll have to do porkchops this weekend, smothered maybe with a bottle of my Pinot Grigio.

Great pic!!
smiley32.gif

I thought they were sisters as well..... nice pictures. thank you.

Well kids, it was great to be home. I will continue to post once I return to WA, but I do have a comment to add first. You all make me sick with the butt-kissing that has been going on here!!
smiley8.gif
Do you all owe the PWP money? I know we look alike, but really, with the sister comments!?! Come on!

PS
I'm in big trouble now!Edited by: LeiniePrincess

Ah yes, the gentle flower that is my daughter!
smiley2.gif
Ladies and gentlemen! Isn't she sweet!
smiley36.gif
But now that she's gone, my holidays are over and on Monday I have to go back 40 hrs a week!
smiley19.gif

At least you had a vacation. I finally get one this year. As I started
a new job last Jan. Before that I worked as a shop foreman where a
former coworker and I started a stair company. He owned and I got it
off the ground. Together we really got it going in 6 years but he just
didnt want to offer me anything to keep me there, not even 1 paid
vacation. So last year I left and am now just a regular worker bee!
Less stress, more money and better benefits, and I finally get a paid
vacation, Ahhhhhh!

I have to admit that I mostly enjoy being a worker bee. I go to work, do my job, leave it there and come home. And I'm up to 4 weeks of vacation a year!
smiley32.gif
Of course I can never compete with what old Stinkie has for time off, but a princess can always dream!
I have 1 last picture of the Leinie Princess to share with all of you. The best part of her visit here was that she and her brother got some time together.

20070106_084102_Kidz.jpg

What do you think? Were they glad to see each other?
smiley4.gif

Latest posts

Back