WineXpert LE Washington Cabernet Merlot?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will not be disappointed in the AIO pump. It makes bottling fun instead of a chore. I wanted a new toy and could only afford either the AIO or a Vadai barrel. I'm not disappointed with my choice. Hopefully, I'll be able to spring for the barrel this fall though.

Okay. My first batch of wine has finally been bottled.

I questioned whether I should have jumped right in to this LE kit but I was totally confident in my ability to follow directions and that I have a little beer home brewing experience.

I did get my AIO pump with my whole house filter as recommended and it worked like a charm. I did practice a bunch of times using water in carboys just to make sure that I had the process down. I was impressed with the degassing as I had used my drill attachment early on and thought I did a sufficient job....I can laugh about that now.

I did have to do a taste test and I have to admit, it is way better than I ever imagined and with the proper aging I understand it will be even better.

I bottled 24 375ml bottles and 17 750s. I went with the smaller bottles as that is about what my wife and I will drink with a dinner.

Next up - Yakima Valley Pinot Gris and two summertime Island Mist kits that will be ready to take on vacation to the Outer Banks in August (Green Apple Riesling and Sangria Zinfandel) for my wife and daughter.

What a fun summer! Now my family is lining up to have kits made...of course for a small five bottle fee for my work, I have no trouble with that. lol

What a fun summer! Now my family is lining up to have kits made...of course for a small five bottle fee for my work, I have no trouble with that. lol

Five bottles!? You work way too cheaply even for family. Hold out for 10. They'll pay

Thanks

Five bottles!? You work way too cheaply even for family. Hold out for 10. They'll pay

I informed my family that the FIRST person to get their kit to me will only be charged 5 bottles. Everyone after that will be required to pay a 10 bottle fee. Thanks for the advice.:u

Latest posts

Back