Latest labels...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I apologize. I was trying to embed the images instead of the URLs. Instead, there are links to the individual labels in my album.

Those are great! I really need to do some research and learn how to do that. Personal labels are so cool. :br

Those are great. Wish I had that kind of drawing talent!
I think the angry carrot is my favorite of the characters.

Great job, The only thing I would do different is put a date on them.

Very Nice, I gotta ask though, do Dandelions really grow that far north? They are relentless creatures!

Those are nice and how cool to put them on a bottle of your own creation.

I have been adding the date, gravity, sulfite levels, acid % etc to mine in small type at the bottom. It's just an on going learning lesson.

Very Nice, I gotta ask though, do Dandelions really grow that far north? They are relentless creatures!

Dandelions grow everywhere!!! Since the little buggers can't be tamed, may as well make use of them! :w

And, the first ones in the spring get to about 16 in. tall if you let them grow. Big, too. If I can remember, I'll take some photos this spring and post them for you. Unfortunately, when I decided to pluck them for the wine, it was later in the summer after several mowings and they were much closer to the ground. This year, I'm starting earlier.

Those are great. Wish I had that kind of drawing talent!
I think the angry carrot is my favorite of the characters.

(sshhhhh, don't tell anyone... I didn't draw those. Just grabbed some bits of free clip art off the web and morphed them together to get what I wanted. Did some tweaking and added type. it's much faster that way.)

Last edited:
Very nice. I agree with putting a date on them. The Dandy Wine and carrot are my favorit. What fonts did you use on them?

Thank you. Let's see:

Dandy Wine: font called Party LET
Vengeful Carrot: font called Blackmoor LET
Nottasake Rice: font called Zapfino
Reclamation Beet: Reclamation is Handwriting-Dakota, Beet is Arial Narrow (I think. I converted it to a graphic from the font so I'm not sure.)

Susan

Latest posts

Back