Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum Latest activity Your news feed Your profile Your account Log out Conversations Welcome to Wine Making Talk

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ramrod2021

Junior
Reaction score
Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum
R

Welcome to Wine Making Talk
Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:
BECOME A SUPPORTING MEMBER
pixel.gif
StarMark unreadLeave
[IMG alt="TxBrew"]https://cloud-data.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/winemakingtalk/data/avatars/m/0/1.jpg?1510113868[/IMG]
TxBrew
Administrator
Staff member

Administrator

Super Moderator
Sunday at 9:55 AM
Hello

Welcome to Wine Making Talk. Thanks for taking the time to become a member of our community.

To maximize your Winemaking Talk experience please consider becoming a Supporting Member. You also get two Winemaking Talk decals! If you want to see what those look like or sign-up, please visit:

Loading…

www.winemakingtalk.com
Thanks!

TxBrew

Like Quote Reply
R
Ramrod2021
Junior

Sunday at 10:32 AM
Hello and thank y'all for the add.i think ill wait a bit on the support.ifn y'all don't mind.

Quote Reply
R
Ramrod2021
Junior

Sunday at 10:45 AM
I'm brand spankin new to this wine makin.which is too say I've made two 5gal batches of muscadine wine that i had extra from my havest this year for jelly.any how i did some research on it and have been somewhat successful.idk alcohol content but its high i bought a hydrometer after the fact and not used it yet.i started a strawberry wine but not looky to good.i added wine nutrients and jus lastnight 7/31/21 i added potassium sorbate to stop yeast from reproduction.and i was reading on here that a fella also added k-?? Well another additive? Idk why?or if I'm not goin to back sweetin my wine what else is needed to finish?? I've drank my wine and one is sweet and the other dry and i would say a perfect merlot i just need too refine.i think? Lot to read i know sorry for that.but im hungry for knowledge in y'alls craft.

Back