Labeled a few bottles this weekend

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What software and what label

Rocketman,

What software did you use to create the label and what did you use for the label itself?

Thanks,

Tom

Rocketman,

What software did you use to create the label and what did you use for the label itself?

Thanks,

Tom

My wife actually makes up the labels, she uses Page Maker. I just use standard paper in my printer. With that adhesive they will stay attached even if you soak them in water overnight. They do come off easily though, all I have to do is scrape them with my fingernails and they come right off.

Great job Rocketman, now get your butt over here and label the 200 bottles that I just botled this weekend! LOL

Taste master

MY I ASK OF THE TWO YOU BLENDED ,WHICH WAS THE MASTER TASTE AND WHAT WAS THE BACKGROUND?:try

Great job Rocketman, now get your butt over here and label the 200 bottles that I just botled this weekend! LOL

Sure no problem :D
By the way my fee is 10%, so for 20 bottles I'll be right over :ib

MY I ASK OF THE TWO YOU BLENDED ,WHICH WAS THE MASTER TASTE AND WHAT WAS THE BACKGROUND?:try

The blend was 75% moscato and 25% cranberry. At first we tried a 50/50 blend but it was a little heavy on the cranberry.

The blend was 75% moscato and 25% cranberry. At first we tried a 50/50 blend but it was a little heavy on the cranberry.

I think that I might have misinterpreted your question at first joeswine. The MASTER TASTE to me is the moscato up front and finishing with the cranberry. We were sampling some last night and my wife said she thought it tasted like cherry wine. After she said that I had to sample some more :dg and I can see that now. It is pretty young yet so it will probably continue to change although it probably won't last the summer. :d

whats that labeler doo-hickey ya got there? the thing on the left

whats that labeler doo-hickey ya got there? the thing on the left

That's a Potdevin label paster. I got it off of ebay. Here's a video of rodo using his. It's the exact some one that I have.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgJaBP8k6Lo&"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgJaBP8k6Lo&[/ame]

Back