Other Label Peelers Sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will have to give Doug a shot but generally I've been buying from sunsethydro.com (Rochester, NY). Prices are good, shipping is free and fast. They will price match any online price and the one time I did it they took another $5 off. Also they give you a 10% off coupon code with your first order.

steve

The shipping costs seem waaaay high to me. do I misunderstand something?

The shipping costs seem waaaay high to me. do I misunderstand something?

Shipping is from OH. Shipping cost is based upon distance. The FL on-line retailer may be a better choice for you. The FL retailer shipping costs is "waaaay high to me".

Will have to give Doug a shot but generally I've been buying from sunsethydro.com (Rochester, NY). Prices are good, shipping is free and fast. They will price match any online price and the one time I did it they took another $5 off. Also they give you a 10% off coupon code with your first order.

steve

I don't think anyone can come close to LP.
sunsethydro.com sell Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot for $158.32 free shipping
LP sell sell Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot for $116.97 + $20 shipping for a total of $136.97 ($22 cheaper then sunsethydro.com) in fact, all eclipse at LP sell between $111.12 to $116.97
That is a fantastic deal. Sell end Tonight.

sunsethydro.com sell Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot for $158.32 free shipping
LP sell sell Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot for $116.97 + $20 shipping for a total of $136.97 ($22 cheaper then sunsethydro.com) in fact, all eclipse at LP sell between $111.12 to $116.97

That does sound good, but as I said they will match prices and they took an extra $5 off for me the one time I asked them to match. So anyone's sale is their sale as long as they have the kit.

steve

I m surprised so many people buy online. Don't you have a LHBS?

No. I live in South TX and the closest real LBHS from me is 2 1/2 hours away. Not to mention they sell at MFG suggested retail prices. Stock is limited with either out of date kits or close to it.

Shipping is from OH. Shipping cost is based upon distance. The FL on-line retailer may be a better choice for you. The FL retailer shipping costs is "waaaay high to me".

There have been numerous bad experiences from forum members from this seller, including myself. It got so ugly from the retailer, we can't even mention the name here.

I used to be a small business owner and I can tell you first hand, it is MUCH more expensive to operate then you think. Whenever possible, I will buy from the little guy. Even if it is a little higher. If there is not little guy local, I am forced to go online to support my habit. LP is one of my favorites. They are great to talk to on the phone and if you haven't seen them, also have some really informative Youtube videos on reviews and how to's. My next favorite is Fine vine wines in Dallas. Also very helpful and always $10 shipping.

Label Peelers extending they sale

Label Peelers extending they wine kit and beer kit sale for one more week! Remember all eclipse at LP sell between $111.12 to $116.97:db

I paid 129 for that kit at my LHBS last week. $148 - 10% - $4 on next purchase. For people in WNY, Buffalobrewshop 10% off following a Buffalo Bills win.

Shipping from OH to IL $41.35 delivered 400 miles away requiring 6.5 hours.

Shipping from Fl to IL $ 33.99 delivered 1200 miles away requiring 18+ hours.

check that rate quote again as they had issues this morning with other carrier rates not showing up in the rating results.
I bet shipping from OH to IL would be way more cheaper, maybe half.

OH to Chicago, IL is $25.10 via fedex ground for eclipse kit

check that rate quote again as they had issues this morning with other carrier rates not showing up in the rating results.
I bet shipping from OH to IL would be way more cheaper, maybe half.

Yep, they fixed it. The only option this morning was $41.35, now there are many options, one as low as $18.30

Two Eclipse kits (Cab & Barolo) and 100 corks, shipped for $35. That should keep me busy until the LE's start to ship.

does the Barolo bring oak dust for primary ?

Yep, two 30g bags of sawdust and three 30g bags of Amer. cubes.

The cab comes with two 30g bags of French chips and three 30g bags of Hungarian cubes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back