Kits and Other

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wiz

Reaction score
I see discussions that are not under the correct headings. Specifically, comments about kits are not under "kits." if a question is under "General" shouldn't they be under general winemaking rather than specifically about kits?

Since I just click on "new posts" I dint see the catagories. Much easier.

I only pay attention when I start a new topic otherwise like DoctorCad I just click on "New Posts" and read or not depending on the thread's title.

I only do kits however, I post in the most narrow area concerning my question. For instance if my question is about oaking I would post in the oak section rather than the kit section. if my question is about yeast I post in the yeast section. If my question is specific to instructions or brands I would post and kits section.

Like I guess many others I only look at today's post or most recent posts. On my cell phone I only look at the timeline. So I guess I'm not really aware of where posts are made. The only time it would really matter where I post was would be if you were researching a specific topic and wanted to read everything concerning yeast.

Latest posts

Back