• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kegging set up, local in Ct only! $200

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Update, this is sold!

I have a 5 lb tank (empty) a dble regulator and another regulator all bulit in to run 2 diferent pressures and all the hoses with picnic taps to have 4 beers on tap as is. I have 6 kegs total, all pin lock. 3 have beer still in them thats good, 1 is Magic Hat # 9 clone, another is a Blue Moon clone and the other is Hop Nob. The last one has some Sparkling Raspberry wine in it. I also have a Brewers Best Cream Ale kit. All for $200 PM me please!!! First come first serve

Last edited:
Sure wish you lived closer Wade, I pay that set up in a heartbeat!

Yeah, marked to sell fast I hope! I may have a taker on this already. Really bites, I love to have my own cold beer around but just cant justify it anymore as the only time I drink anything at all anymore is when someone comes over and even then its 2 beers tops with the pills I have to take to function. Even though Im set up very well to do everything it just feels like work now to me to do any wine pr beer work, thats when you know its just not for you. I used to love going down and hiding out in my winery, now I dread it and have about 8-10 carboys full all ready to bottle. Will eventually sell the pump set up, bottler and the encapsular.

Wow Wade, sorry to hear that! If we were in need of anything, I would probably jump on it! That would be a lot more than what we would probably use. I do live close enough but don't think I would have the time to drive down there any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back