just signed on

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fivebk

Reaction score
just wanted to sign on and say hi . I am new to wine making . I only bought my kit 2 months ago, but I have a batch of apple wine brewing and a batch of grape concentrate wine brewing . I have enjoyed reading articles on here and have already picked up quite a bit of info
smiley4.gif

Welcome Fivebk. We can never have enough company here. Hope we become your new extended family. We all like to share out winemaking and other things with each other. Help out when you can and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Welcome fivebk, glad you have joined us and hope you stay.Oh, by the way, do you have fivebk's I can borrow?
smiley36.gif

Edited by: wade

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here. What type/brand of wine was your first kit? Hope it was an enjoyable experience for you. Sounds like it was though as you have a couple more batches going.

Hi ,In regards to a kit I meant a starter kit . I have not made wine from a kit yet .My first batch is apple and I started it from my own apples . My next batch that I started is made from welchs' grape concentrate, blackberries , blueberries , and cherries

smiley36.gif
My fivebks came about because of bob, barb, brandy ,bridgette,brittney (my family ) and since the later three are grown now and out on their own it's down to twobks at home . I better hang on to the last one I have

I wish I had found this forum erlier . I had alot of questions with my first batch, but so far so good . It will be nice to know that there is somewhere I can go to get questions answered.

fivebk.....

You are Welcome to join us and have fun making wine and friends!!!

Ramona

Back