Juice Buckets in Cincinnati OH

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cintipam

Reaction score
Hi all

Just got back from my LBH and it turns out they will have Chilean juice buckets delivered if preordered. These buckets come from Luva Bella, and seem very reasonably priced to me. Anyway, if they don't get enough orders they will need to cancel the shipment, so thought it might help if I post here. Selection seems great. Orders should go in within the next couple weeks. Questions can be via email or telephone.

[email protected] or (513) 731-1130. Closed Sundays.

If anyone else is nearby and considering ordering I'd say Listermanns is always well stocked with most prices cheaper than elsewhere. They brew on the premises and have several micros available. Website is not the best, but the store is worth the trip.

http://listermannbrewing.com/

I'm considering getting a bucket of Pinot Grigio, as home winery was out of this when I ordered.

HTH

Pam in cinti

Thought I'd mention price. All reds are $60, all whites $59. A bit of a mark up, but better than driving to Pittsburgh for one bucket.

Pam in cinti

Thought I'd mention price. All reds are $60, all whites $59. A bit of a mark up, but better than driving to Pittsburgh for one bucket.

Pam in cinti

Or you could drive to Luva Bellas on the 29th, pick up your buckets and have lunch with a handful of us who are meeting there :h

Julie, I really thought about that, but this year just isn't the right year for me to do that. Hopefully next year, as I'll know in advance and be able to plan better. The house doesn't run well without me.

Pam in cinti

Or you could drive to Luva Bellas on the 29th, pick up your buckets and have lunch with a handful of us who are meeting there :h

What time?

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Chris at Listermann's is taking orders for the juice buckets. Contact Chris if interested and he will e-mail you a list of what is available.

[email protected]

I also plan on getting a Pinot Grigio from Listermann's too.

I am also getting some from Joseph Mercurio Produce in Columbus. They sell 6 gallon juice buckets, 18 pound 1/2 lugs of fresh wine grapes and 57 gallon barrels of juice along with other wine making supplies. Mercurio will have the Petite Sirah I am wanting (not available thru Luva Bella).

Tony

Last edited:
Thanks Pam for posting the link. tmmii, I'm hoping you can make it, looking forward to seeing you. Pam, I'm going to hold you to making it next year. We normally get together the last Saturday in March and this coming fall we will be getting together, maybe in the fall may fit your schedule better.

Got it. Is this place pre order only?

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Back