Grapes & juice available in Cincinnati

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redtrk

Winemaking dysfunctional
Reaction score
I stopped into one of my local places today after talking to the nice people at L'uva Bella on the phone. It seems that one of the local places in Cincinnati is also taking orders for grapes and juices.
I will copy & paste the email he sent to me while I was standing there in his store. This would save me a lot of driving time and possibly many others on this board. Email him for a price list and as soon as I get the file format changed I will post it.

Dear Customers,

We have arrived at some rough pricing for the grapes and juice buckets. Grapes will be shipped from California in 36 pound lugs and juice will come 6 gallons to a bucket. Prices are subject to change.

Starting today I will begin taking orders. Please place your order via e-mail if possible. Grapes and juice will be scheduled to arrive between September 23 and September 30th. You must be able to pick up your order the day it arrives at Listermann’s, or arrange to have someone pick up your order for you.

If you have any questions, please contact Chris Mitchell.

Cheers !

Listermann Brewing Company
[email protected]
(513) 731-1130 phone
(513) 731-3938 fax

Latest posts

Back