WineXpert Itsy Bitsy Spider

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As Waldo says, BWAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smiley36.gif

That was awesome!

Great clip.

I am a bit confused. I've heard of aging wine on "oak" but spider "infused" is a new technique. I'm sure Tim would like a full report for future reference. Maybe he could do a paper on it, you know, like the "batonage" technique for Chards.

I can't remember but, wasn't some one here raising black widows? Now there's something we could use for a label. "Black Widow Wine" I double dog dare Waldo and Sang to come up with that label.
smiley36.gif

Pepere said:
Great clip.

II can't remember but, wasn't some one here raising black widows? Now there's something we could use for a label. "Black Widow Wine" I double dog dare Waldo and Sang to come up with that label.
smiley36.gif

Waldo was the one who found the baby black widows and was going to "release them into the wild."

The spider drinking your wine reminded me of the joke about the Englishman, Scotsman, and Irishman all sitting around the same table having a beer. Three different flies simultaniously landon the rim of each mans beer mug. The Englishman, always the gentleman, shews his fly away. The Scotsman, without hesitation, swats his fly and kills it. The Irishman grabs his fly, shakes it, and says "spit it out, spit it out!"

I just watched that clip. That 's the funniest thing Ive seen in a long time!

hosted that's hilarious!!

Welcome EastCoast and where on east coast are u from?

Hi Wolfman,

I'm live in Wethersfield, CT. Also have a place in Maine, Harrington, up near Bar Harbor if you know where that is....... we love to go therein the summer.\ not winter.......way to cold.

Are you from the East ?

I live in north Delaware and have a beach place in Bethany Beach Delaware. aobut two hours south.

Since our winters are a lot milder then yours we do go to our beach
place in the winter time. Not quite as nice but the crowds are a
lot thinner.

My wife and I want to take an extended week-end going through New
England probably Cape Cod but not sure. We just need to sit down
and see where some interesting spots are.

I'm so ready for warmer weather and my wine to age. We'll my
first kit, I'm just so anxious to try it but I have to restrain
myself. If you know what I mean.

I can't remember but, wasn't some one here raising black widows? Now there's something we could use for a label. "Black Widow Wine" I double dog dare Waldo and Sang to come up with that label.
smiley36.gif
[/QUOTE]

OK........
20070209_172113_Untitled-1.jpg

Yeah know hat you mean....I'm ready for wqrmer weather as well.

Seams like the older I get the more I like the milder climates

EC

Hi Wolfman, never been to Delaware except to drive through it to get to Florida.
Your beach place sounds nice. I think it’s great to have a get away place to go to.
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
I’ve lived in CT since day one. Except for about one year in Maine, that’s where our summer place is.
If you visit New England you’ll like Cap Cod. A bit crowded in the summer but a nice place to visit. We have friends there and we tend to visit them in the spring or fall to avoid the crowds. I’m also ready for the warmer weather Wolfman although up until recently our weather has been quite mild. We have only had a couple of inches of snow the entire year so far…..can’t complain about that.

Hi Wade……..yeah your less that an hour drive from where I am.

Wlado what a great label....not sure how everyone makes such nice labels so fast.....guess I still need quite a bit more practice.

EC

I just knew Waldo would not dissapoint. Great job............
smiley32.gif

Now where do I get sumadat wine??
smiley15.gif

Back