Is ths food safe?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I currently use those you are suggesting, but I need to refill them all the time, that's why I am looking to keep a gallon of sanitizer, my only concern is the material of the sprayer and I couldn't find any information from the manufacturer, so I thought maybe some members of this forum have used a large sprayer like this before...

I can't imagine using that much in the home, but you may be doing some other extensive sanitizing. I cannot tell you for sure if it is food grade or not. I'm not sure how much of a concern that would really be since your wine will not be sitting in it. I would be more concerned about whether it would stand up to a corrosive k-meta solution or not.

I can't imagine using that much in the home, but you may be doing some other extensive sanitizing. I cannot tell you for sure if it is food grade or not. I'm not sure how much of a concern that would really be since your wine will not be sitting in it. I would be more concerned about whether it would stand up to a corrosive k-meta solution or not.

Basically is for storing, I am currently using milk gallons...

I think you'll be fine. I can tell you plastic milk jugs will break down over time with meta stored in them. By over time, I am talking over a year.

Back