Is it just me?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All
A winemakers mind is always thinking, mine is anyway. While shopping at WM,I always find reason to visit the fruit section. My eyes see, and my mind wonders. Has anyone ever made a Mango-Kiwi wine? How would it steam juice? One like this would just have to be good. All of my Muscadine, Blackberry, Pear.. everything is clearing so i have time on hands. With nothing to do ,I think. And thats where I am at. Any recipe ideas?

I've had both Mango and Kiwi wines and a tropical mead that included both fruits, all were fantastic. I would not steam the juice for these fruits, but it could be me being overly cautious. When you make them, make extra because they (along with pineapple and papaya) drop a lot of sediment.

Those arent very cheap over here so no I havent made either of those.

Your are right Wade. Here mangos are $1.00 ea., and Kewis are the same for 3. So before spending to much, I wanted to make sure it was worth it. I was making 2 gals. , thats going to take a bunch of fruit.

Yeah, and vcaseys tropical mead is making my mouth water just thinking about it!
smiley17.gif

Latest posts

Back