introduction

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris231

Junior
Reaction score
Great App to add to a phone by the way. I have to be enjoyed reading some of the forums I have read so far. I live here in the North Georgia Mountains where water maybe the only things that flows more than wine and other things. Growing up here at a young age I learned from a lot if old timers sitting around talking about experimenting with recipes. Some sworn to secrecy past down from generations gone by. Recipes from my great grandfather that have been past down to him from his generations before him. While wine making has now took on another name, a Hobby they call it. Here a 100 years ago they called it, "A living." I have made brews from corn, and potatoes, roses and dandelions at one time another. So in these forums I don't know if some things I post will help. Who knows well see how it goes. I love looking at other ways that spirits are made around this country just to see how people do the same thing but in a different way. Like buying Wine making kits. The first time I saw a wine making kit I had a big chuckle. Didn't know such things existed. So I may not fit into this wine making bunch I could be a little to old fashion for some to take. My way of making probably a lot different but through 6 generation of knowledge past down to me in 40 years makes some pretty good drinking.

Back