I think my wife is crazy

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOOK OUT you just gave these crazy winemakers another idea.... hehehe That is one wine (fish) that I am not going to try... YUCK...:s

You've never tried Chateau Sushi?
It's a fishy taste with a hint of soy sauce and aromas of wasabe.

After making many types of wines and some of them are nto your normal wines. My wife asked me if we could do a batch of Swedish fish........

I saw someone on here said the only thing they didn't ferment was the tractor, But this is a going to be a little strange I think....

Anyone think it would work out?

just because you can ferment it, doesn't mean you should:s, lutefisk is pretty damn bad without making a drink with it:D

just because you can ferment it, doesn't mean you should:s, lutefisk is pretty damn bad without making a drink with it:D

My dad said when he was a kid, the lutefisk came in a big block. They would set it on the walk in front of the grocery. The wonderful flavors came from when the local dog population came by and squirted on it. Ya gotta love my Swedish ancestory. Arne.

For those that might have misunderstood me It's a candy not FISH, I have Been around the world a few times and have tried stuff like that and not looking to do it again!
800px-swedish_fish-300x199.jpg

Arne tid till stopp lek , JAG förstådd de var godis:D, my son makes with vodka and some jelly sweets a thing that is not to my taste:h, nicer is Werthers toffee disolved in vodka, or warm some vodka and 2 mars bars then liquidise this is very nice:D

Ohbeary,
I have a Swedish heritage, but that is 2 generations back. The only time I even heard Swede spoken was when we went to Oakland Nebr. when I was a kid. In other words, I have no idea what you wrote, but appreciate every bit of it. lol, Arne.

Ohbeary,
I have a Swedish heritage, but that is 2 generations back. The only time I even heard Swede spoken was when we went to Oakland Nebr. when I was a kid. In other words, I have no idea what you wrote, but appreciate every bit of it. lol, Arne.

Translated...
"Arne time to stop playing, I understood they were candy"

Well I finally got around to a 2 gal batch of this stuff. Talk about a heavy cherry flavor and the taste of the candy carried all the way thru.

The fermentation is as strong as the skillets so be aware of a mess!!! (don't ask) The recipe I used will be posted as soon as I get a final verdict from the Wife and friends. (i'll be getting out a bottle of this stuff and my violet for tasting this weekend)

After doing the skittle wine...........Now I might be thinking sweet tart!!!!!! :p

Atlantic Herring wine?

LOL we've made that to fish with you cut them into bite sized chunks fill about 1/2 a 5 gallon bucket then cover with water after a day in warm sun talk abut being aromatic............... fish seem to get almost drunk on it only after a partial day of fermenting would hate to see if it went to full ferment.

we used to make popcicles like that too for the fish made awesome bait

Latest posts

Back