I can't believe I beat Tom

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker

Reaction score
I can't believe I beat Tom to talk about his wine club meeting. I attended yesterday and met some pretty nice people. Everyone was gracious, particularly, the host, Joes Wine and his wife. The subject matter for the day was chellos, you know, lemonchello etc. Joe talked about how he makes it and the value of zest and I even got a lesson on how to get the zest from fruit. There were several chellos to be tasted and they were all very good, Tom's coffeechello was excellent. Everybody brought a sample of their wine and getting to taste someone else's wine for me was pretty neat. Not to mention the covered dishes and salads. It was a good learning experience and a nice social gathering. :b

indeed it sounds like fun and a learning experience all in one..you cant beatthat

I can't believe I beat Tom to talk about his wine club meeting. I attended yesterday and met some pretty nice people

You didn't beat him and we heard you learned how to make cello. Sorry! BUT he sure was excited to see you there! :br It's always great to get together with other wine makers.

I can't believe I beat Tom to talk about his wine club meeting. I attended yesterday and met some pretty nice people. Everyone was gracious, particularly, the host, Joes Wine and his wife. The subject matter for the day was chellos, you know, lemonchello etc. Joe talked about how he makes it and the value of zest and I even got a lesson on how to get the zest from fruit. There were several chellos to be tasted and they were all very good, Tom's coffeechello was excellent. Everybody brought a sample of their wine and getting to taste someone else's wine for me was pretty neat. Not to mention the covered dishes and salads. It was a good learning experience and a nice social gathering. :b

LOL
NO you didn't beat me. Like Dan said I posted it on another thread.
One thing I did do was bring 2 bottles (retail) for blind tasting. One was a Chard the other a Shiraz. I asked if they would "buy" them. They all agreed,the RED was good not great BUTT, would drink it again. The Chard no real results as it was not a "white" crowd.
Well both were THREE BUCK CHUCK (aka two buck chuck)

Its always great meeting other wine makers, especially ones from our forum as I did on Saturday with dinolan buying one of the pumps.

Back