I am stil here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Hope everyone is fine. I am still alive and kicking. Been lurking, haven't posted but, thats me, for now.

Snowed a couple days ao so winter is upon us.:snw Been out cuting trees.

Hope to be more involved than I have been and am used to being.

Good luck and best wishes to all of you.

I miss hanging out with all of you. I hope you saved my seat! LOL

Troy

Troy, the tree hugger.jpg

Troy, the Last of the great Tree Conqueres!.jpg

mountains about 100 miles to the South, never gets to be a boring sighting.jpg

Nice to hear from you Troy and glad to hear you are doing fine

Totally off topic but Julie I noticed your profile pic was a jeep. Are you a jeep buff? I'm about to buy my first, an 08 liberty. (Wanted the wrangler but needed more seats.) Im super excited about it. :)

The out house is for my guests.

Ever heard of a "honey bucket"?

LMFAO!

This is my 34th winter. Homey clown dont go out there unless he has too.

ROTF LMFAO!

Truth is Mike, we use blue foam. You cut it into the shape of a toilet seat, and, although at, even -50F, it warms up pretty instantly.

Hey Troy,
Good to see ya. Get that firewood stacked up, gonna be a long cold winter. I have to find some time to cut some too. Arne.

Usually, the ladies are in and out pretty quick. Someone should suggest an experiment on which type, thisckness, R-factor warms up quicker!1 LOL

At least men have the "male advantage", we can just unzip, take care of "biness" and go along. If its like -40F, the ladies may have more to expose, and it takes them longer.

Carharts, pants, long undies, etc, theose all nedd to be removed before that necessary business is taken care of.

Add in the shyness, and you hardly want to take them for an excursion into the wilderness.

However, having said that, there are some xceptions to be made if they are wiling to chop and haul thir share of the firewood and water..

See life is a give and take LOL
:slp

The out house is for my guests.

Ever heard of a "honey bucket"?

LMFAO!

This is my 34th winter. Homey clown dont go out there unless he has too.

ROTF LMFAO!

The Brown Bears get real UPSET when they realize the true meaning of "HONEY BUCKET"!!!!!!!! :) :)

Latest posts

Back