Howdy Dammit!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frohe

Never Drink Alone
Reaction score
OK, like I need something else to do between being retired and winemaking. Anyways, howdy from Texas.

Oh to have that problem... RETIRED!!!!!! I can't wait untill that is all I have to do... Ye Haw!!! Welcome to WMT Great place for information and entertainment.. :r

Retired just means you have LESS time than when you were working. Though I have been able to double my wine production. My father always said"How did I have time to work" now I know what he meant! Roy

I have been out of work for 1.5 years due mostly to the construction economy.
I have said on numerous occassions "How did I get anything done when I was working"?:dg

Retired just means you have LESS time than when you were working. Though I have been able to double my wine production. My father always said"How did I have time to work" now I know what he meant! Roy

LOL... You must have a different tretirement than I do. I have plenty of time in my days to do all sorts of stuff, especially naps. :fsh

I am out of work right now also and just trying to be proactive and making enough wine for when I do go back to work and don't have time.:fsh

Welcome to our site Frohe. Glad to have you aboard and feel free to pick our brains!

Howdy right back at you! I'm also enjoying retirement (since 4/30/2010), and like your dad I have already become one of those retirees who wonders how I had time for a career(!)

Latest posts

Back