Hey y’all.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addsae36

Junior
Reaction score
Howdy, my name is Addison Saenz. I’m from texas currently finishing my bachelors (B.S. Criminal Justice) at Sam Houston State after a 13 yr hiatus and would like to get a masters of jurisprudence if not law school (maybe) from Texas A&M. I have been making wine for close to a year now and love the process and have come to love simple reds and whites. I came to Wine Making Talk to learn from seasoned vintners!

Last edited:
Started with half gallon carboys, and now am doing 2 gallon food grade buckets from lowes. Still mainly juices, I have a 5 gallon frozen berry, cara cara Orange wine I have oaking right now. A raisin mead and wine sitting on oak. And, rice wine aging. But mainly it’s juice. I learned from various YouTube channels like City Steading, DIY fermentation, man made mead, etc.

Started with half gallon carboys, and now am doing 2 gallon food grade buckets from lowes. Still mainly juices, I have a 5 gallon frozen berry, cara cara Orange wine I have oaking right now. A raisin mead and wine sitting on oak. And, rice wine aging. But mainly it’s juice. I learned from various YouTube channels like City Steading, DIY fermentation, man made mead, etc.
Sounds like your doing canned concentrates. Your local home brew shop might get seasonal grape varietals already pressed and in 6g buckets.

Sounds like your doing canned concentrates. Your local home brew shop might get seasonal grape varietals already pressed and in 6g buckets.
100% juice from the stores around. We do have a brewers supply store her in town, I’ll have to check to see if they offer something like that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back