How manys gallons of wine do you make in a year (avg)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many gallons of wine do you make in a year (avg)

• Between 6 and 24 gallons

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Between 25 and 48 gallons

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • bewtween 49 and 72 gallons

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • between 73 and 150 gallons

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • or 150 +

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dino466

Know Just Enough to get into Trouble
Reaction score
between 6 and 24 gallons per year
between 25 and 48 gallons
between 49 and 72 gallons
between 73 and 150 gallons
or above 150 gallons per year

this was suppose to be a poll but I don't know if I did it correctly

I said between 25 and 48. I have only been making wine for a year though and I hope to up my average this year ;)

WOW so far I'm in the majority and I thought I' be by myself. Thanks for just saying 150+. I'm in the gang with the Dirtydawk and that funny guy with the fake cigar! :)

I answered 73-150. I started 4 different wines this week alone. My son-in-law says I need professional help, but he always goes home with bottles of wine for his rack. I just enjoy the hobby. Bakervinyard

I started my first kit back in Aug. and I have done 4 total now. I plan on at least four more before next Aug. so my answer would be 48 gal.

I Really need to start catching up with some of you !!
I am at around 60 or so - Well I guess I forgot to add all the skeeter pee !

This is my second year. I made 39 gallons so far this year. (My year for winemaking purposes starts and ends in September, more or less.)

At my current pace, I am making one carboy per month, about sixty a year. That is all I am allowed in Alabama,:i

If I pick up the pace, I will have to do it in florida.

My minimum goal is to start one six gallon kit per month. Being an overachiever :) I average 15 kits per year. So that's 90 gallons.

I had 45 gallons of mead and wine for 2012, but I just started my first batch in August. I have only added an additional 11 gallons of wine since then, because I have also been making beer and cider. Next wine should hit the fermenter by the end of this month :h

I have slowly amped up production from 9 gal in winter 2010-11 to 45gal this past winter. I dont see myself making much more than this in 1 year. I can only drink so much and still function. And I give plenty away also

Latest posts

Back