How do you ship wine?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do any of you worry about the sound of the wine sloshing in the bottles? I've never been able to pack it well enough to completely muffle the sound.

Waldo - since you ship from work, does "work" pay for the shipping cost?
smiley2.gif

Joan said:
Do any of you worry about the sound of the wine sloshing in the bottles? I've never been able to pack it well enough to completely muffle the sound.

I get my shiping containers at Presque isle Wine Cellers and another great place is www.Truefabrications.com . At True they even have wine bags at a great price for giving your wine away in as gifts. List the name of your wine cellar and they will give you wholesale prices.

Last year I went online to FedEx and opened up a prepaid account, (bills my Credit card when it ships). Great Rates. 6 bottles Sheboygan, WI from CO, $ 11.82, and it was there in 3 business days. Print your label at home, box it up and take it to FedEx Kinko's and drop it off.Your done! They will even pick it up. Better rates if you ship to a business.

I wrote "Steak Marinade" on the slip I filled out. Not toooooo far from the truth if you think about it!
smiley4.gif

They didn't ask any questions after looking at the slip.

Latest posts

Back