How Do You Entertain Your Wines

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/wjjames26011/?action=view&amp;current=MVI_0391.flv" target="_blank">
I have always loved Native American flute music and on a trip to River Market a while back I bought me one and have been practicing.

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/wjjames26011/?action=view&amp;current=MVI_0391.flv </A>Edited by: Waldo

Very cool except for that big bug that flies around behind you in the middle of play and the snake coming out of the wicker basket!
smiley36.gif

Edited by: wade

I like it...
smileyflower.gif

Iusually entertain my wines with my lips and taste buds.Edited by: Northern Winos

i enjoyed it too.Thanks Waldo

Youtalk like you are from New York
smiley8.gif

Waldo,

I played this and the airlocks began perculating immediately! :&gt; I like it!

PC

I tried the PVC flute that I made, but darned if my wine doesn't prefer a Clarke pennywhistle.

Brian

Thanks all...If I ever get good I will get me an authentic Native American made flute.

That is too cool, Waldo! Did you realize you play with a Southern accent?

I like it Waldo. So refreshing to hear nice sweet music after my son. He taught himself to play an acoustic guitar - very nice sounding. But then.......

the dreaded electric guitar followed!
smiley35.gif
Actually he's not bad, and he couldn't afford an expensive(LOUD) amp so it's not too bad.

It's nice to hear your voice, the keys(screen) don't do you justice.

Waldo,

That is absolutely fantastic!! You are the next Carlos Nakai !!!!
Have you heard the soundtrack from "How the West was Lost"? You would love it. That music is so peaceful.
20070819_081629_21ZKPT14QZL.jpg
If you don't already have it. It is beautiful !!

Ramona

Joan said:
That is too cool, Waldo! Did you realize you play with a Southern accent?

You gonna hafta splain that one to me Joan
smiley36.gif
Just how does one play with an accent?Edited by: Waldo

Waldo, you are amazing.... You would fit right in at my job as I work with Native American children... You might also try Robert Mirbal if you like the flute.....

Thanks again all......I will have to get that cd Ramona and also see if I can find some Robert Mirbal too kutya

What a wonderful voice you have Waldo, Very gentle and kind sounding. I can hear that voice reading story books to grandchildren.

Interesting music for wines............... Good music, just interesting for wines.

Had you more as a Johnny Cash, Buck Owens type a guy.

Latest posts

Back