How Cold Was it?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all due respect Dano... instead of "Democrats" you may think about simply saying "politicians." Sorry to be so cynical but what happened to Jeffersonian democracy anyway? Is there still wine available in the corner?

BC

Lol, you are pushing for the corner!

It was so cold in the Pittsburgh area the garbage collectors cancelled pickups today!

Its so cold that the Chickens are begging KFC to fry them.
Its so cold the Smoke froze up in the chimney!
Its so cold that even members of congress could get into a heated argument!!

It was so cold...

...I chipped a tooth on my soup!
...Starbucks was seaving coffee on a stick!
...the penguins got polaroids!
...the dogs were wearing cats!
...we pulled everything out of the freezer and huddled inside it to warm up!
...my Silly Putty truned into Serious Putty!
...healthy people were kissing flu victims - hoping for a fever.

<I stole these! LOL>

LOL that's great Wade.

Now a moment on the serious side. About a block away from work this morning (-13°) it sounded like I had a flat tire. I discounted it as weather related. WRONG, the tire was flatter than a pancake. AAA was so jammed up I was on hold over two hours and still no answer. I finally went on line and still not sure why but discovered you can request service on line. Within 90 minutes I had a guy there to change the tire. I'm just putting this out their for folks for future reference. It was a good tire, turned into a ruined tire (dang it).

Rae that is crazy! I honestly feel bad for y'all up north. I was wine-ning because it was 34º here yesterday and we even had 10 mins of freezing rain this morning.

Latest posts

Back