Horizontal Heat Tunnel

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear that Rich. I was out after church in a Wife beater! Supposed to get to 80's this week!

My feet are aching after days of pruning almost non-stop. I figure I am about half done. It is strange to be pruning in a T-shirt instead of a snow hat and gloves.

Sun burn face and arms, blisters on the right hand and a back thats killing me, doing the same thing....
:ot:

You have a vineyard also Doug or were you trying that new sex technique with the blinds up?

You have a vineyard also Doug or were you trying that new sex technique with the blinds up?

LOL Yup on the vineyard, three acres with about 200 vines and 1000 cedar trees. cut a few of the trees for posts then went to a friends winery and helped them trim for a few hours. susprised I can type this morning, between the chainsaw and the pruners, hands are swollen...sorry no new sex technique :f

I will make it out there soon!! Things are crazy with 2 kids running around and a baby!!

Those are some nice varietals!!!

So there a new winery coming soon!! Nice!!!

Back