Home Inspections

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If anyone is in Illinois or knows someone in illinois looking for a home inspection on a home they are buying or selling, send them my way. :w www.righthomeinspect.com :r

I offer a veterans discount to those who served or are serving and needing an inspection.

Thanks!
Mark
:tz:db

Wish you were over here, I will need one hopefully soon when we move out of this house and hopefully into a paid in full house!!! :D Ohh how sweet that will be to have no mortgage over our head!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah right!!!!!!! Im thinking Ill eventually be able to do something less hurtful to my back but retirement isnt even in my vocabulary financially!!!! :re

Wish you were over here, I will need one hopefully soon when we move out of this house and hopefully into a paid in full house!!! :D Ohh how sweet that will be to have no mortgage over our head!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is very sweet, Wade. My wife and I were married 12 years ago. We got a 15 year loan on our house and paid it off in 10 years. We also paid off all of our cars and paid cash for the Jeep. Then we started putting all of the payments from all of the toys and the house into investments. Life is so much better when you aren't owing payments on everything you have. Best wishes to you on that. We pay cash for everything now.

Wish I had that option, no car payments, just the mortgage but thats enough, let me tell you!!! LOL

You must have hit the Lottery!!!

Latest posts

Back