Hi! New to this forum and site.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merleshizy

Junior
Reaction score
Name: Joseph Merle
I'm new to wine making started a batch of apple wine, I guess considered hard cider. And getting more and more involved. Found this forum and knew it would help with questions. I'll try to look up old post before asking though. Will be a while before I really post. Have 1% knowledge on this so i'm not going to pretend like I know it. :p

Joseph welcome to WMT. Please don't be afraid to ask questions especially if you're about to do something. We'll be happy to help you along the journey. Merry Christmas.

Thank you, and merry christmas too you. I also brew beer. I know I like experimenting...thats why I like making wine and beer. Currently working on getting equipment for both. Takes money, but you can do wonders small scale :)

Hi Joseph and welcome! Yeah, I hear ya on it takes money! As with any hobby, you never let your wife know how much stuff costs. You might want to check out Doug's website and see if he has anything that you can use on his 12 days of Christmas sale. www.BrewandWineSupply.com I ordered some stuff today. It always pays to shop around and see who has what on sale. You can find some good deals out there.

I'll check it out, I'm not married so no one telling me I can't buy equipment. Just need to pay bills.

I'll check it out, I'm not married so no one telling me I can't buy equipment. Just need to pay bills.

SMART! Over 30 years ago, I had that same mentality and to this day, I still can not figure out what happened. One day you are happy:h and the next day, you wake up married :(

Bwahahahaha, one day I might be married. I'm just enjoying life right now. I'm 28 & about to move to vancouver washington in June. So no marriage yet.

Thank you Julie, researching and looking at doing a cherry chocolate wine. I seen that you have done a cherry or cherry chocolate...? Could be wrong. But thinking bout using cacoa nibs for the chocolate and bitterness, plus adds tannins naturally. Putting in some vanilla bean to compliment the cherry and chocolate...thats what I hope anyway...ha

Back