Hi all, great site

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try deleting your Cookies and Internet files.....Under TOOLS....OPTIONS

I had issues with not being able to LogIn....got the tip from Moose and it worked for my problem.

Northern Winos said:
Try deleting your Cookies and Internet files.....Under TOOLS....OPTIONS

I had issues with not being able to LogIn....got the tip from Moose and it worked for my problem.

Thanks buddy but my problem is that i changed my email address and stupidly typed in an email addy that i no longer have access to, so i cant access my account (alan66) it has sent an email awaiting aproval to the adress that i no longer have access to

At least you are able to Post and be seen....
smiley4.gif

Welcome Alan I am very new too! Your right, there is a super abundance of information here to help get stared. I look forward to discussions in the future.

since this is the 'hi all great site topic' and i could not locate another place to post this..here goes:

this is an fyi to all who are thinking of purchasing from the owner of this forum and as yet have not done so...
i can and will vouch for a recent purchase (my first)I made online here...everything I ordered was In Stock, Delivered faster than On Time, As Advertised, Fairly Priced...so I think the service...the quality...and I believe respect for you as a customer will be there for you as well....as it was for me

as the line in A Good Year goes.....this is..."...just so you know..."!

I am presently trying my luck with coconut and pineapple also. I made myself a batch of Pinot Grigio from fresh juice and before clearing I added some Malibu Rum Extract (From Fine Vine) as well as some pineapple extract added to a batch of sugar syrup I made on the stove. It's taking awhile to clear but I have my hopes held high!! When I bottle it I'm going to label it 'Pinot Colada'!!

Al Fulchino said:
since this is the 'hi all great site topic' and i could not locate another place to post this..here goes:

this is an fyi to all who are thinking of purchasing from the owner of this forum and as yet have not done so...
i can and will vouch for a recent purchase (my first)I made online here...everything I ordered was In Stock, Delivered faster than On Time, As Advertised, Fairly Priced...so I think the service...the quality...and I believe respect for you as a customer will be there for you as well....as it was for me

as the line in A Good Year goes.....this is..."...just so you know..."!

Al and Vino8,
George is living the American dream. He has a business for which there is a need and he treats his customers the best he can.
smiley10.gif
He understands the value of repeat business and word of mouth advertising. His business started in his garage and he now has a greatlocation for both retail and internet sales. He saves money where he can but never shorts the customer. This forum is a part of his business and THAT is why it is so danged friendly and helpful! I love being part of this forum!

Back