Hi all, great site

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alan66

Junior
Reaction score
Hi all, im a newbie as you can see ,im based in england uk, i joined a few days ago and have been looking around the site since, lots of interesting info here for me to get my teeth into. i look forward to many discussions with you all.

Alan
smiley4.gif

Welcome Alan,
This is a very addicting hobby and great people to learn from. I would hate to guess on the shipping of product to England
smiley3.gif

Enjoy

Welcome Alan, I am new too. I have been here only a month. These guys are great and more than happy to help out. There is a great wealth ofknolage here. Yet everyone here can still learn something.

Were in England do yo live?

Rocky Top said:
Welcome Alan, I am new too. I have been here only a month. These guys are great and more than happy to help out. There is a great wealth ofknolage here. Yet everyone here can still learn something.

Were in England do yo live?

Thanks guys, i have been making wine for some years but with a lenghy break from the great hobby.

I live in the west midlands buddy
smiley1.gif

Welcome Alan. Glad to have you aboard but I dont think we"ll be doing any wine swapping with you!
smiley36.gif

wade said:
Welcome Alan. Glad to have you aboard but I dont think we"ll be doing any wine swapping with you!
smiley36.gif

Haha, no i dont think so
smiley36.gif

And thanks for the welcome.
smiley2.gif
Edited by: alan66

I have some friends in Cheshire just nort of you. I also have many friends in Scottland. And Wade is from the New England just over the big pond.
smiley4.gif

uavwmn said:
Welcome Alan!!!! Let us know what ya got in the carboys.
smiley17.gif
Thanks again guys,

at the moment i have 5 gallon of fruit juice wine clearing, 1 gallon rhubarb and banana and 1 gallon of coconut,pineapple and apple all clearing,
i have just added yeast to a strange mixture of ingredients. i will let you know in due course how this is goming and turns out..

thanks
Alan

Welcome to the forum! We love having new members and are glad to have someone join us from the UK.

Many thanks for the warm welcome guys
smiley1.gif

Waldo i use demijons but i am looking for carboys as they take up less space.
I look forward to comparing notes and asking plenty of questions:)

Alan and Rocky Top,

Glad to have you join the forum. Will look forward to many posts, pictures and experiences from you.

Ramona

Hi guys, (its alan66) i have a problem, i changed my email adress in settings and enterd the wrong addy, now i can not acces my account (alan66) any help with this greatly appreciated.

i had to create another account so i could highlight my little problem...
smiley19.gif
Thanks
Alan66Edited by: alan71

Latest posts

Back