here i am, i think

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MO-WINEAUX

Reaction score
new to wine and forum use.

first time to try to join any forum. so, don't know if i'm doing this correct or not. been eavesdropping here a bunch.

just bottled my first batch 2 weeks ago. a we red icewine style.

cabernet franc. planning to do a we port next.
"listening" in on this forum has been very very helpful.
i regestered with George and plan to patranize him fo the big ticket items. we have several wine/beer making stores here in the
metropolitan area for the smaller items, but they have big mark-ups.
JC

Welcome Mo-Wineaux. You have come to the right place for "listening in", the people here are very helpful.

Hi Mo-Wineaux. Welcome to the forum. You picked a good sweet wine to start with there. Should be good in a bit. Good luck with it. The port should also make a nice strong wine for aging a bit. Post all your questions and you can quickly expect some help. Remember Waldo also likes pictures if you can figure out how to post them(acturally we all like pictures).

Welcome Mo- Wineaux...If you have read some of the post here , you'll see we all try to help and have some fun too....ask your questions and hope we can help and enjoy the hobby...
smiley4.gif

Welcome Mo Wineaux! The Mosti La Bodega Port is a better kit in my opinion. I have not tried that Ice wine but do have an Ice wine that is 2 years old now and at first I didnt like it but has come full circle now and is extraordinary. Glad to have you aboard.

tnx for the warm welcomes.

will send pix as soon as i figure out how.

i use a computer all day, but mostly autocad

(work in the engineering dept) otherwise i have a low level of job skill on the computer. can't type or spell but from what i've seen here that shouldn't cause any problems.

Me and OWHN ("ole what's her name" , west missouri

translation of SWMBO ) wish we could get muscdines

up north here Waldo. my try to come down to altus in the fall and obtain some.
tnx again
JC
ps, OWHN=Teresa

Latest posts

Back