Hello old friends

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sully

Rookie
Reaction score
Missed you guys summer has been very busy. The web site looks GREAT!!!! I have been busy but also busy making wine. Made 6 gallons of mulberry/ 6 gal of gooseberry/ 6 gallons of strawberry and 22 gallons of apple. all turned out well apple has been fermenting for almost 2 months???? but have tasted and I think will turn out really good. used 250 lbs of apples :) I am excited to post pictures just need to figure it out. Hope every one is well I will be on more now that winter is coming and will have some extra time. also put money away to keep the winemaking going after hunting season

hey Arne,
how have you been? hope all is well. How has the wine making been coming. Anything that has really stood out in the last couple months?

Welcome back Sully. as far as attaching pic just go to "Manage Attachments below where you type for the reply and browse youir comp from the drop down.

hey Arne,
how have you been? hope all is well. How has the wine making been coming. Anything that has really stood out in the last couple months?

Been fine here. Have a bunch of racking and bottling to do. Put away a bunch of fruit this summer, have to start getting the freezer emptied. Closed the camper up, have to stay home from the lake on weekends, maybe will be able to start fermentin again. Arne.

Latest posts

Back