Hello from Connecticut

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowr434

Reaction score
Hi, Name is Frank. My wife and I took a simple wine making class and now Ive made my first batch. Ive always been interested in wine making as we frequent the local wineries a lot up here. Hope to learn more from this forum and all your experiences.

Welcome Frank!

Bill from Southbury. [not far from geek in Naugy but please don't hold that against me
smilie.gif
]

What town do you hail from?

I live in East Hartford, at least until I can move out of this state some day. Im also a gun owner so not really feeling welcome anymore but thats a different subject. I appreciate the welcome here.

I live in East Hartford, at least until I can move out of this state some day. Im also a gun owner so not really feeling welcome anymore but thats a different subject. I appreciate the welcome here.

Same here but won't happen until my wife wants it to happen. Retired on fixed income and would like to move to central PA. An easy 4-5K more in our pockets by making such a move.

Also a gun owner and understand where you're coming from. Had to use my sidearm in SD in New haven, April of 2010. Ticks me off that I served my country 4+ years as a Marine (also in Vietnam in a support role) and Connecticut punishes/stigmatizes me because of Adam Lanza's insanity (or demon possession?) and his Mom's failure to secure her firearms.

Last edited:
Same here but won't happen until my wife wants it to happen. Retired on fixed income and would like to move to central PA. An easy 4-5K more in our pockets by making such a move.

Also a gun owner and understand where you're coming from. Had to use my sidearm in SD in New haven, April of 2010. Ticks me off that I served my country 4+ years as a Marine (also in Vietnam in a support role) and Connecticut punishes/stigmatizes me because of Adam Lanza's insanity (or demon possession?) and his Mom's failure to secure her firearms.

Agreed, totally.

I hope to spend time reading here as much as possible when Im not moderating at another forum for trucking. LOL

Hi Frank, Welcome to WMT. You're going to enjoy this hobby. I suggest you start collecting carboys now. As soon as your first batch is ready to drink, the bug takes hold and there is no turning back from the obsession. :)

Latest posts

Back