Hello from Central Ohio!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shdixon

Reaction score
My wife and I have two Wine Expert kits going. One Cabernet and one Chardonnay. Very excited. Racking the Cab tonight to age in the carboy. Two weeks for the Chard.

Hope to read, learn, and drink our accomplishments!

Hey! Sounds like you have a nice start with your Kit Wines. It is how I got started in wine making. I still do Kit making but Home Made Wine is our primary wine making now so we can control the quality of ingredients (Organic/Non GMO) and water quality that goes in to the wine.

Will

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. from galloway ohio!!! Former Westerville.

Thanks for the warm WELCOME

Wow. It's great to see some Central Ohio Winemakers! Thanks for the welcome. Will get some pictures up as soon as we bottle.

Thanks again for the warm welcome. We need it in this weather!

Welcome! It's always nice to see folks from the Connecticut Western Reserve joining the forum. :D

I love it, Bill! However, I think he is way too far south to have been in the Western Reserve, no?

Yes, Lancaster is further south but I still like to tease Ohio folks about the Western Reserve.

Hello Ohio again Columbus. I'm not advertising but went to a local meadery tasted different kinds including sour paw paw mead. Nice to find a place close to me to try. Enjoyed it.paw paw had spice bush berries in it. Paw paw is recognized as the wild fruit of Ohio.
:thumbup:

Latest posts

Back