Hello From Alabama

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CChampion

Junior
Reaction score
Hello all, I have been learning to make wine now for around1 year. My 1st few experiences were from methods that have been passed down for years in a good friendsfamily, he is 4th generation to do ittheir way. Well, I got to doing alot of reading and research and have expanded out to different methods and have found a wealth of knowledge through books and the internet. This is the only and 1st wine making chat forum I have joined and really look forward to picking some of your brains and conversing about wine making. I think with time you can always improve with anything you do and look forward to bettering my wine making knowledge and skills.

Best Wishes,
Clark

Welcome to the forum Clark. Glad to have you onboard and be advised..We Do Like Pictures !!!
smiley4.gif

Welcome, Clark.

The way you learned is a great way - from the experienced.
Just be sure to pass it on.

Welcome Clark - I have found this a rewarding hobby also - it has also made me much more popular!

Welcome Champion, glad to have you here. Dont be afraid to ask any questions here as thats why we are here!!!!

Back