Has anyone heard from SammyK?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks WIWino

reading all this has been a kick, but I was beginning to think the ignore button was just an inside joke. Good to know it does exist.

You guys are too much fun!

Pam in cinit

No Pam, the IGNORE button is not a joke, and neither is Dan's "special corner!" He gets really testy if you mention Dan's "special corner" much, so never mention Dan's "special corner" if you know what is good for you because just a peep about Dan's "special corner" gets Dan's blood really boiling and before you know it Dan's "special corner" is filled by Dan, who BTW, is then in Dan's "special corner" at that time!

So just don't say anything about Dan's "special corner" please! He gets really upset!!!!

I am not sure if I am in trouble are not.....Dang it...And I said I would try to be good this year.....

I have only been on here for about 10 mos...And have seen plenty come and go...The one I miss the most is SarahMC....of course she had no choice..Her husband had a bad time, and her schedule is really terrible.
Trying to take care of him....He may have had his foot amputaded...I have not chatted with her, so I dont know.
But..I put her up there with Julie,Runningwolf,Turock,Deezil,Tom, and a few others when it comes to knowledge of fermenting.

Shoot, rocky was one of the others...he has mad a huge amount of wine and been doing it for years....The likes of all you, help makes the new wine makers better....

Shoot, rocky was one of the others...he has mad a huge amount of wine and been doing it for years....The likes of all you, help makes the new wine makers better....

Wait. Rocky is gone? I know I just read a joke from him the other day. Or did I dream that?

Back