Happy Father's Day

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have a little one stop and take a moment to take it all in today. Sometimes you can't wait for them to grow up but they grow up way to fast....... Enjoy the day!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYkzRYhlw_U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYkzRYhlw_U[/ame]

Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there!!

And Yes Tom - it is great - enjoy every minute...

The only thing better than having a great dad is being one
Happy Fathers Day y'all.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!!! It just so happens to be my 10th anniversary for my wife and I! Have a great day!!!!!

Spent the whole day at my dads house cutting a few trees up and down. One fell the other day in a wind storm anx another came down when I took down the rest of what was standing and it spun around and took out their apple tree! LOL They didnt want it anyway.
Happy fathers day all!

How about you stop by my house and take some of my trees down. Lol

Apparently all I have to do is 1 and the rest come down like Domino's !!!!! LOL

Last edited:
That is awesome!! The only problem is they would have to go through my house to get to the rest. Lol

I can do that if you wish! LOL Do you really want a detached living room though??????

Happy Fathers Day to the fathers

The sun shone on the Seattle area today, hope y'all were as lucky

tatud4life said:
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!!! It just so happens to be my 10th anniversary for my wife and I! Have a great day!!!!!

Today was thirty four years for Kathy and I.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. The lovely wife took me out to OliveGarden for dinner.

Happy anniversary to those of you I see that had anniversaries yesterday also.

Spent the whole day at my dads house cutting a few trees up and down. One fell the other day in a wind storm anx another came down when I took down the rest of what was standing and it spun around and took out their apple tree! LOL They didnt want it anyway.
Happy fathers day all!

Luckily we had better luck here today. We have had a pine tree about 18 inches on the stump and 75 feet high that has been leaning more all the time. It was hanging down over a half dozen row end posts of the vineyard. I bought a 100 foot 1/2 nylon rope and after Keith hitting himself in the shin with a weight, I tied a hammer to it and we tossed it over a limb stub up about 35 feet. He wrestled it around the tree, tied a slip knot in it and I attached it to the tractor. I put some tension on it and he tried to cut a wedge. Before the wedge popped out I heard PULL PULL PULL, so I let the clutch out and pulled. The tree came slightly my way as it fell and missed the posts by inches. No damage done! We really lucked out. I fiugured we would cut the tree and repair things as needed. The tree was so rotten in the middle that just a couple inches on the outside were intact and the center was full of carpenter ants.

Latest posts

Back